Thursday, August 02, 2012

Book Released: "Oracle Database XE 11gR2 Jump Start Guide"


I am pleased to announce my first book "Oracle Database XE 11gR2 Jump Start Guide" published by Packt Publishers. The book is available in two formats "Print Book" and "ebook".  


Please let your friends and colleagues know about the book. Have a look at the contents by following the below link:



The book is available for purchase from the publishers website (www.packtpub.com) and other leading consumer websites like Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, Waterstones etc. 

Thanks to all my readers who have encouraged me to write this book. 

2 comments:

Vijay said...

Congrats Momen for publishing your book

darrelstagg said...

I am in the process of having a server provisioned in VMware for 11gR2 XE on RHEL5, but not sure which version. Oracle docs say 5.2; your book excerpts look like 5.5 (from the 2.6.18-194 kernel). What is the highest compatible version of RHEL5 for 11gR2 XE? I plan to buy the book but wish it had an updated cert matrix. Thanks, Darrel Stagg